I’m offering lessons for those who would like to improve/develop your entire singing techniques as you wish.
Please check the lesson detail below if you’re interested. I’m offering online lesson as well. Please reach out to me about all the details and some questions through contact page.
The vocal methods that I’m teaching was developed in NYC and is attracting attention from a lot of alumni/faculties of Berklee College of Music and the other famous universities, colleges and conservatories in all of the world. This one is what originally derived from Alexander Technique™, Feldenkrais Method™, Swedish massage, Rolfing™, Bioenergetics™, Therapeutic Touch™, shiatsu, acupuncture and is also closely related to “Bel Canto”, which is one of the best vocal technique methods.
This one can be applicable to all of music styles and any ages. Please refer to this link more detailed if you would like to know more.
Since 2019, I’ve incorporated the other type of technique, which is even greater than what described the above. This new method definitely makes your voice very free/resonate.
Finally, my ideas about vocal techniques and singing are to find the best flexible/workable way towards individuals’ voice. Usually vocal coaches have some specific stylized ways already and just tend to teach us along with them. But I never do this way, I always find out each individual’s weaknesses first and improve/develop.
1. Check Your Singing Backgrounds & Vocal State
– What is the type of your singing style? How have you learned so far?
– Try to find out your vocal weakness with some simple scales
– (Explain the concept of the ideal voice)
2. Vocal Exercise
– Identifying and understanding some different types of voice quality
– Internalizing and developing each of them with plenty of vocal exercises
– Making your voice range expand, move up/down freely and strengthen a lot
3. Singing Technics
– Working on the tune(s) that you would like to with vocal techniques that you learned
– Modifying/Tweaking spots where can improve
(Can use some other techniques if needed)
– Working on music theory, rhythm trainings, arrangement, composition, basic piano techniques and so forth if you need.
– Recordings : Available in needed and can do in my sole discretion (Ask the detail!)
● Online Lesson
– I’m offering online lessons as well (available for Skype, Zoom, FaceTime and others)
– Please be sure that your internet connection works well and setting up as high speed line
– I will reschedule or get you a refund if the internet connection is not good through the whole time but please be ready for the lesson as possible!